As with any successful Ethereum based project, there’s no doubt that the development team is the core driving force. Without them, I simply wouldn’t be here, so allow me to introduce them:
- Andrej Ruckij — One of the three co-founders, mastermind architect of Monetha’s technology, responsible for ensuring undisrupted workflow within the development team.
- Viaceslavas Ruckis — Engineering lead, speaks both Business and Programming languages, in control of managing specific projects.
- Alex Bazhanau — Lead Ethereum blockchain developer, winner of “Great Minds” international contest of IBM corporation. One of the most promising engineers in the region.
- Martynas Adomaitis — Smart Contract developer, is here to amplify the quality of Smart Contracts.
- Andrej Davidovic — Software engineer that helps with most of the MVP development tasks.
- Erikas Malisauskas — Product design/Front end developer, takes care of my UX and UI.
I’d like to speak about their current work, which is divided into several parts:
In order to show my capabilities to potential investors, MVP is one of the main objectives for the development team before the ICO. This is because most of the community wants to see a functional prototype before investing, and raising money will allow me to move from MVP product that we have now, to a scalable and global solution for small and large merchants.
This MVP development includes the payment processing side (“Buy now” button for custom built e-commerce sites), as well as the integration with e-commerce platforms (WooCommerce & Magento). This is where the trio (Andrej R., Andrej D. and Viaceslavas R.) shines — they complement each other with the set of skills they have, which certainly showcases what could be done with the self-funding of Monetha so far.
As of now, my MVP has a very basic decentralised trust and reputation system that includes a trust rate that is being updated with every purchase by a “+1”.
Monetha’s Smart Contract stores and updates this information for every transaction: merchant address and his latest trust rate; Buyer address and his latest trust rate; Order ID; Product delivery and warranty.
You can see all my development milestones here.
If you’d like to know more about the MVP, you can read it here.