A guide to public deals
Normally, when creating a deal, you have to specify the other party.
Public deals have no such requirement. It means that anyone willing can join in and trade with you.
Here’s a guide on how to create public deals, both for mobile and web users.
1. Mobile: Tap the arrows icon which sits at the bottom-center of the screen.
Web: Select “Deals”.
2. Mobile: Tap the “I’m selling” button.
Web: Select “Create a deal”.
3. Choose either Goods or Services (whichever deal you want to make).
For this guide we’re going to use Goods as an example.
4. Enter the details about the item (it is recommended to add photos).
5. Share your deal anywhere you want! (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Viber etc.), You can also share it via email, text message, or copy the link.
5.1. Edit item details, add more photos or extend public deal expiration time.
A. If you are looking to buy a particular item, choose “I’m buying” and proceed with the same steps as in “For sellers” guide.
B. If you have access to an already existing public deal, whether found on social media, sent via your email, etc., and you want to buy the item/service, proceed with the steps below.
1. Open the link to the public deal.
2. Check the description, photos of the item (if there are any).
3. If the offer satisfies you, select “Participate”.
4. Pay for your purchase. You can do it by cash, by ETH through our direct payments system, or using any preferred payment method.
5. If the exchange was successful, first the seller and then the buyer presses “Sign the deal” button.